Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Calendar

Got my calendar today. The nurse had to plan around travel schedules for me, RE and embryologist so I don't expect retrieval until the end of October. As of right now, my calendar looks like this...


Sept 14 - Start BCP
Sept 28 - Sonohystogram and mock transfer
Oct 8 - Sono and start Lupron (10 units)
Oct 14 - Last BCP
Oct 19 - Sono and labwork
Oct 20 - Start stims (Follistim and Menopur) and Dexamethasone (Lupron drops to 2.5 units)
Oct 31 - Possible retrieval
Nov 3 - Possible transfer (bedrest x 4 days)
Nov 13 - First beta

Not sure how 4 days of bed rest will go this time around. Last time I was extremely compliant, and I didn't move from the bed except for a super quick shower and bathroom breaks. Not sure it will go as easily this time with a 9 month old baby girl crawling everywhere even with extra help from MTB's mother. We'll see how set in stone that bed rest really is. Many RE's don't even prescribe it.

Still nervous.