Wednesday, December 2, 2009

On pins and needles

Once upon a time, I tried acupuncture. I did it for about 3 months right after we lost our first baby in Oct 2007. I thought it was very relaxing until the acupuncturist basically fired me when she said, "I don't know why you are not getting pregnant. Come back if you want help with your headaches." Hmmm.....

I was only a little surprised when RE suggested acupuncture. He suggested one in Dallas while his nurse suggested someone else local. I contacted the local lady, and I'll start with the treatments in about a week. She has a deal where I can get a month of treatments for one low, low all-inclusive price. Now I just need MTB to commit to taking care of ARB while I attend these unlimited sessions. I want to make sure I get our money's worth.