Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 2

So, we still don't have any new news on our growing embryos across town, but I went for a check up this morning. As expected, I have lots of fluid in my abdomen, which is causing all the discomfort. Maybe I don't understand, but transfer has been scheduled for tomorrow at 12:30. I would have though that with 14 fertilized eggs, we would wait until tomorrow to see if we would end up with a 3 or 5 day transfer, but it seems the decision has been made and day 3 it is. On the one hand, we got pregnant with a 3 day transfer once and lots of women do, but on the other hand, it would have been nice to see what tomorrow brings before making the decision.

MTB's mother arrives tonight to help take care of ARB. Four whole days of bed rest for me and I'm not supposed to pick up my baby. I wonder how well this is going to work out?